For any organisation, entering awards requires time and energy, but the investment can return dividends, both internally and externally by:
- Recognising the hard work of your staff
- Boosting your organisation’s morale
- Giving you the chance to enjoy a night of networking and celebration
- Attracting high calibre potential employees
- Bringing your organisation’s good practice and achievements into the spotlight
- Offering you the chance to make a headline or two if your organisation is shortlisted!
Enter your organisation in any of the 15 categories and give your colleagues the opportunity to be recognised and rewarded for all they have achieved over the last 12 months (and what a year it’s been). We know how hard all of you #Highways Heroes have worked throughout the pandemic, so this year, even more than ever, we cannot wait to read your nominations.
For the winners, receiving their Highways Award will be a moment of success and recognition, but it's not just about the winning. The short listed entrants will also enjoy the kudos that comes with being shortlisted as well as an evening of exceptional networking opportunities, as indeed will any organisation looking for a fantastic night out to treat their staff, clients or prospects. Hopefully this will be the first chance for the industry to come together in person after the awards were forced to go ‘virtual’ for 2020. And what an evening it's going to be!