General Criteria for Entering the Awards
- All entries must be submitted online using the official online entry forms.
- When you begin your entry you will be asked to register and create a password. This will enable you to begin your entry, save it and then revisit it to amend or complete it up until the deadline date.
- You can view all the questions before starting your submission and please be aware that there are options to upload supporting material should you wish to do so.
- Any incomplete applications will not be accepted once the deadline is reached.
- All completed submissions will be treated as Entries and will be handled as such for the purpose of the awards and subsequent promotion through Highways magazine and the Highways Awards website.
- When completing the online entry, you must list the names of all the organisations involved in this project as you would like them to appear. This information will be used for promotional material and at the awards ceremony, should your entry be shortlisted as a Finalist.
- The judges reserve the right to change the category entered should they deem it necessary. The entrant will be advised if a change in category is made.
- All supporting documentation should comply with the details given under the ‘How to Enter’ menu and the individual category criteria instructions to enable all the judges access to the files submitted.
- There will be no advance notification of award winners. Shortlisted finalists will be notified by email and the shortlist will be announced via the Highways and Transport Network websites and the August/September issue of the magazine. Unsuccessful nominations will also be notified by email prior to the publication of the shortlist.
- All shortlisted entries will need to be represented at the awards ceremony and gala dinner. A Standard table of 10 is £2090 +VAT, but we will accommodate a minimum booking of five seats at £1250 +VAT if necessary.
- The Judging Panel's decision will remain final and correspondence will not be entered into relating to the judging process, unless instigated by the Judging Panel.
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for documentation not received. Please ensure that your file has uploaded via the website. Email the organiser if you are unsure.
- 5pm Friday 8th July 2022 is the closing date. Entries received after that date will not be accepted.
ALL completed applications will be judged on:
- The quality of the improvements they have made to the UK's Highway Maintenance and Traffic Related Industry
- Clear demonstration that the entry meets the required elements of the criteria for the category entered.
- Industry references may be sought as part of the judging process to ensure the integrity of the judging system.